Assemble a healthy diet, especially for those who have the goal of losing weight is much more than simply choosing a variety of foods with healthy guy, buy at the fair or at the grocery store and include in meals. Before that, you need to research the different foods, knowing the properties, benefits and calories of each, and find combinations that help achieve your goal.
First things ginger. The plant that contains 19 calories every equivalent to ¼ cup portion also possesses thermogenic properties. This means that it increases the amount of calories burned by the body during the process of digestion.
Moreover, a thermogenic food is able to raise the temperature of the body, which speeds up the metabolism and makes the burning process of fats faster, thus stimulating weight loss.
Another effect of the vegetable organism is an improvement of the digestive process, specifically the increase in pH of the stomach and stimulation of digestive enzymes. And thanks to their fiber content, ginger also contributes to gastrointestinal motility.
All these factors together make the essential nutrients acquired through food are absorbed faster and those that are not needed and cause problems such as constipation and bloating are eliminated.
Efficient digestion also means that energy use in the body happens in the best possible way: by blood glucose and stored fat.
But not only that: a study by researchers at Columbia University in the United States, and the New York Obesity Research Center in 2012 showed that ginger tea consumption by adult men, healthy and with increased overweight the feeling of fullness in the body of these people.
Okay, we understand the benefits of ginger, but to make sure ginger with lemon lose weight we need to know more about the properties of this fruit in relation to weight loss.
Lime has 17 calories per unit and has a good rate of Vitamin C in its composition - 53 mg are found every 100 g.
This vitamin is transformed into a powerful antioxidant that acts on eliminating unnecessary waste to the body, combat water retention and reduces bloating, factors that often are among those responsible for the increased weight.
Then, ginger with lemon lose weight?
Yes, can I say that ginger with lemon lose weight. Also because to unite the properties of the plant, which speeds up the metabolism, promotes satiety, improves digestion and increases the calorie expenditure, with the effects of fruit, removal of unnecessary waste, combating fluid retention and elimination of swelling, we will have a good stimulus to weight loss.
However, it is important to understand that some tea, juice or any other beverage that brings ginger and lemon not miraculously bring the belly of dreams. As much as the combination serves as an excellent aid process, it does not have a magic solution.
So that the weight loss is actually experienced is essential that another classic joint also occurs: the healthy, balanced and without exaggeration with regular physical activity.
Other benefits of the combination of ginger and lemon
The union of food not only helps with weight loss, it is also beneficial for other aspects, such as:
- Purification of the blood: Both vegetable and fruit have elements that purify the blood and eliminate toxins and waste that the body does not need. Such blood cleaning effect also contributes to the circulation and combat bad cholesterol, LDL also known by the acronym;
- Strengthening the immune system: The combination of ginger and lemon also strengthens the immune system and leaves the body more protected against colds, respiratory problems, loss of voice, infections and other diseases;
- skin health improvement: A recipe made based on these two foods gives rise to a good source of vitamin C and antioxidants, which promote hydration, health and youthfulness of the skin;
- Combat digestive problems: The two together help the body to combat complications in the digestive system like indigestion and slowness in bowel movements. However, it must be said that the combination is not recommended for people suffering from gastritis.
Recipes with ginger and lemon
Check out the following two recipes with ginger and lemon, one juice and one tea. Learn how to prepare them, the choice of your own to be part of the meals and get a forcinha in your weight loss process!
1. Ginger tea with lemon
- 1 lemon;
- 1 cup of tea water;
- 1 slice of ginger.
Method of preparation:
- Bring the water to the fire in a saucepan. Heat the contents to begin to form small bubbles, before the boil.
- When you realize that this point was reached, add a slice of ginger.
- Keep the fire on for approximately five minutes. Then strain.
- Then, squeeze the lemon juice into the water and serve up. The indication is that the tea is consumed in the morning fasting.
2. ginger juice with lemon
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger coffee;
- 1 lemon;
- 1 cabbage leaf.
Method of preparation:
- Prepare a juice from the lemon. You can beat it in a blender or squeeze the fruit in a glass of water;
- Further, mixing the juice with the grated ginger and the cabbage leaf;
- Blend and serve.